Teak Woodsealant Treatment Non Toxic – 1 Litre Bottle
Any treatment for teak should allow the wood to breathe whilst enhancing it’s natural weather resistance properties and natural beauty. Burgess Hydrosol Woodsealer is “once a season” treatment and is a non toxic, non flammable alternative to teak oil or other treatments. It protects against UV and water degradation and provides a matt appearance allowing the wood to breath. Available in 1 Litre bottles
157 in stock
This teak woodsealer is a derivative of a teak marine treatment which is specifically designed to protect boat decks against the damaging effect of sun, rain, and frost whilst allowing the wood to breathe. Its non toxic formulation leaves a hard wearing micro-porous surface with a golden matt appearance.
Typically only requiring application once a year (subject to furniture location and use), this garden wood sealer is our recommendation to help keep your teak garden furniture in its best condition whilst maintaining a nutty brown colouration. Available in 1 litre bottles which would typically provide sufficient coverage for 2 applications to a 6 seater garden set or 3 applications to a 3 seater garden bench.
The woodsealer can be applied using a brush or clean cloth and can be applied when the wood is both dry or damp. Always follow the manufacturers instructions for application.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.