Weaver Green – Kalkan Chincilla Cushion
Made from approx 150 recycled plastic bottles, Weaver Green’s new Kalkan cushion is available to order in a gorgeous Chinchilla colour.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
The woven jaquard design is soft to the touch and perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Environmentally friendly, UV stable and ethically made with a linen style backing which is also made from recycled plastic bottles. Weaver Green only use weaving houses committed to employ skilled adults, who are paid fairly and enjoy comfortable and fair working conditions. Our Weaver Green textiles look and feel like wool but are water and mould resistant, easy to clean, hard wearing and have great environmentally friendly credentials.
All of Weaver Greens textiles and rugs are hand loomed, so some variations in colour and size can be expected.
Please note that as Weaver Green have designed the recycled plastic bottle yarn to look and feel like natural wool, some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging on our looser weaves.
Weaver Green only use weaving houses committed to employ skilled adults, who are paid fairly and enjoy comfortable and fair working conditions. Our Weaver Green textiles look and feel like wool but are water and mould resistant, easy to clean, hard wearing and have great environmentally friendly credentials.
Cleaning guide – hoover or shake off loose debris then either hand wash using a light detergent or cushion covers can be removed and popped in the washing machine at 30 degrees, using a non – biological washing detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.