Teak Root Standing Candle Holder – 120cm
The natural twists and shapes of reclaimed teak root are carefully crafted to create a very attractive floor standing candle holder. Each reclaimed teak root has a smooth finish and is discretely attached to form a wonderful sculpture-like floor standing candle holder that is typically 120-130cm high and includes 8 metal dishes to hold your candles.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
Working with our incredible supplier, these once abandoned roots are now being reclaimed and used to create beautiful and unique items of indoor furniture. These reclaimed teak root candleholders provide an incredibly natural and warm lighting feature and a brilliant example of creating a sustainable model for furniture as the excavation allows the re-planting of young teak trees for future generations.
Each candleholder varies in design but they are typically no more than 1.3m high and 45cm in diameter and include 8 metal candle holders fixed at variable heights for you to place your candles on. Each reclaimed teak root candleholder is unique due to the use of a variety of teak root sizes and colours. As our stock changes regularly the images shown are just an example of the wonderful craftmanship of these items but we can provide you images of the available teak root candleholders so that you can select the perfect piece for you.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.