1.2m Teak Root Dining Set – 6 Seater | 1.2m Round Teak Root Dining Table with 6 Ruby Velvet Dining Chairs
Introducing the Teak Root 1.2m Round Dining Table Set with 6 Ruby Lucca Velvet Dining Chair. Perfect for entertaining, this 6 seater Dining room set is sure to be a fantastic addition to your home.
The 1.2m round reclaimed teak root dining table from Field & Hawken is a sustainably sourced and wonderfully unique piece of furniture that is practical and creates a stunning centre piece for any environment. Working directly with our longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these incredible dining tables directly to the UK and Europe that are frequently seen on TV’s Saturday Kitchen.
This teak root table features a gorgeous and characterful reclaimed teak root base supporting a round 1.2m tempered glass top.
Working with our suppliers to create a sustainable model, these abandoned roots from the teak tree were once just left in the ground but are now being reclaimed into these wonderful unique hand-crafted products. This in turns allows for the re-planting of young teak trees for future generations.
The natural structure and colour of the teak root creates ensures that every table provide an individual dining table every time.
To ensure the perfect dining table set for your home, we have expertly matched this fantastic table with 6 beautiful Ruby Lucca Velvet Dining Chair. This sprung and webbed seat is wonderfully upholstered in a Ruby coloured Velvet material with a beautifully flared back and solid oak tapered legs making this dining room set the perfect addition to your home.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.