Stroud – Solid Teak Garden Retreat Bench- 240cm x 240cm with Planters
£500.00 – £545.00
Create the perfect relaxing and entertaining space with the Stroud teak garden retreat bench. The retreat bench design includes; 2 x Hampton 1.2m teak backless benches and 3 x 80cm square teak planters that are secured together to provide seating for up to 4 people.
The Stroud teak retreat bench creates wonderful feature for any garden by providing seating for up to 4 people with good sized planters to add colour or provide area of seclusion.
Beautifully crafted solid teak backless benches from the Hampton range are fixed onto the 3 planters using bolts for a sturdy and accessible space.
As with all of the Field & Hawken range the FLEGT certified teak and use of traditional joinery methods ensure that this teak retreat bench will provide a place to enjoy for many years.
Key Features: Stroud – 4 Seater – Solid Teak Garden Retreat Bench with Planters (2.4m x 2.4m)
– Seats: 4 seater
– Bench engraving option available: Yes
– Plaque engraving option available: Yes
Some minimal assembly is required.
– Engraving – Our own specialist will directly engrave your words onto the bench for you. Max 35 letters per bench.
– Plaque Engraving – An engraved 5″x2″ plaque is provided as standard in either brass or steel.
– For all engravings, simply email or call us with the words that you require and we will provide a mock up for your approval before engraving and despatch.
The bench is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealer on our products which you can select for our team to apply before despatch or you can purchase and apply at home.
This retreat benche will normally be delivered on a pallet(s) by our pallet courier partner network.
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly