Lutyens Solid Teak Garden Bench
£400.00 – £535.00
The Lutyens teak garden bench range from Field & Hawken is a outstanding version of a historic and stunning outdoor bench design. The Lutyens teak garden bench is made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques to create a stunning and longstanding outdoor bench.
The Lutyens teak garden bench is delivered assembled and comes in 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m sizes to provide seating for 2, 3 or 4 people. Field & Hawken also provides an engraving service ensuring that your bench is delivered exactly how you want it.
The Lutyens teak garden bench is a wonderfully attractive garden bench featuring an intricate back design and scrolling arms.
Delivered assembled and constructed from solid teak, the gradual slant to the back and countoured seating area provides an exceptionally comfortable teak garden bench. With a smooth sanded finish this is a beautiful and timeless Lutyens bench that will provide many years of use and enjoyment.
Key Features: Lutyens Solid Teak Garden Bench
– Bench Dimensions 1.2m (all in cm), Overall: W139 x D63 x H95. Seat: W110 x D47 x H45
– Bench Dimensions 1.5m (all in cm), Overall: W166 x D63 x H95. Seat: W140 x D47 x H45
– Bench Dimensions 1.8m (all in cm), Overall: W199 x D63 x H95. Seat: W170 x D47 x H45
– Bench engraving option available: Yes
– Plaque engraving option available: Yes
This bench is delivered assembled on a pallet.
– Engraving – Our own specialist will directly engrave your words onto the bench for you. Max 35 letters.
– Plaque Engraving – An engraved 5″x2″ plaque is provided as standard in either brass or steel.
– For all engravings, simply email or call us with the words that you require and we will provide a mock up for your approval before engraving and despatch.
Complete the Style Recommendations
Coffee or Occasional Tables
– Malmesbury teak coffee table range or Mortimer, Malvern and Suffolk 60cm folding tables.
The bench is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealer on our products which you can select for our team to apply before despatch or you can purchase and apply at home.