Natural Wicker Tub Chair with Cushion
Our beautiful natural wicker tub chairs are the perfect addition to your dining area or conservatory. Available in a natural wicker finish to bring character to the chair, every chair also comes with a choice of luxury natural (white/cream) or luxury grey cushion.
Designed to be versatile these chairs, can be paired with our reclaimed teak table and reclaimed teak root tables, why not browse the table options from Field & Hawken to create your perfect dining set or additionally act as occasional seating anywhere in your house.
Our beautiful natural wicker curved armchairs can be paired with any of our dining tables to create the perfect dining set, or used as occasional seating anywhere in your home. The sweeping line of the back and slightly flared skirt design give these chairs an elegant silhouette, while the natural materials used in their construction provide a more informal look.
Made with a strong yet light-weight mango wood frame and finished with handwoven natural kubu, a type of rattan, these chairs are perfect for everyday use in your dining room, kitchen, conservatory, or bedroom. These chairs come with a luxury natural, or grey colour seat pad cushion included. The cushion covers are removable and machine washable.
Seat Depth: 60cm
Seat Height: Approx 45cm with cushion
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.”