1.8m Rectangular Dining Table & 6 Whitewash Kubu Rattan Wicker Dining Chairs w/ Natural Cushions
If you entertain regularly or have a large family the 6 Seater Reclaimed Teak 1.8m Rectangular Dining Table Set with 6 Whitewash Kubu Rattan Wicker Dining Chairs with Natural Cushions would make the perfect addition to your home.
The 180m rectangular reclaimed wood dining table from Field & Hawken is a eco-friendly sourced piece of furniture that is practical and highly attractive.
Working directly with longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these individual dining tables directly to the UK and Europe from wood that otherwise would have simply been discarded, maintaining our commitment to seeking the finest in sustainable furniture. The reclaimed wood is crafted together by skilled craftsman to create tactile and unique dining tables to be used for many years.
Matched with this great table is 6 stunning Whitewash Kubu Rattan Wicker Dining Chairs. Kubu Rattan is a thicker wicker weave that is long-lasting, comfortable and natural which provides these chairs with a seat that will cope with plenty of use. Kubu grows as a vine, supported by other trees, its slender stems are remarkably strong, which makes it the ideal material for making furniture and basket ware. The impressive chairs have a mango wood frame and legs, finished with a subtle whitewash to complement the whitewash finish to the kubu rattan.
Each chair is provided with luxury natural cushions. The cushions covers are machine washable and easily removable. When being used the cushions tie in place around the back of the chair.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.