2 Seater Reclaimed Teak 80cm Square Dining Table Set with 2 Live Edge Parallel Back Chairs
The 2 Seater Reclaimed Teak 80cm Square Dining Table Set with 2 Live Edge Chairs Split Back Set would make the perfect addition to your home.
Email me when back in stock
The reclaimed wood 80cm Square table 2-person dining set from Field & Hawken is a gorgeous everyday dining set but is far from ordinary thanks to its characterful wood and careful crafted construction. The reclaimed wood in our furniture has been rescued from old industrial buildings and homes in Indonesia before they are demolished and typically the wood being recycled to create these impressive tables is over 100 years old.
The 1.8m Square table top has a smooth but natural wood texture finish and sits atop a robust and ornate base to provide a dining experience that is perfect for up to 2 people.
Expertly paired with 2 Suar Wood Dining Chairs. These simply stunning natural suar wood dining chairs have a truly unique style.
With a solid wood tapered back and a soft curve along the side and edges of the chair to create a comfortable seating position.
Made from sustainable Indonesian suar wood, each chair is crafted from one complete slice of tree trunk making each piece individual and full of character. The flow, grains and colourings of this beautiful wood varies between the centre and outer edges of the tree, with rich and lighter shades of browns creating subtle patterns and a unique look. Being very strong, sturdy and durable, these chairs will remain a timeless feature for your home for many years.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.