Zennor - Rectangular Solid Teak 1.5m-2.1m Garden Table - Extending Teak Table - 6-10 seater
The stunning Rectangular teak table with pedestal legs is available in 4 sizes from 1.5m to 2.4m resulting in fully extended sizes of 2.1m to 3.2m that will seat up to 14 people
The Zennor Rectangular 1.5m teak garden table is made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques. It will seat 6 to 10 people.
Featuring either single or double leave extension mechanism (depending upon table size) that enables the extension leaf to fold away under the table when not in use for ease of storage.
The extension leaf on the 1.5m Rectangular teak garden table increases the table from a 1.5m, 6 seater teak table to a 2.1m Rectangular teak garden table capable of seating up to 10 people.
Manufactured from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, the Rectangular 1.5m teak garden table is suitable for domestic or commercial (pub / restaurant) use.
Key Features: Zennor - Rectangular Teak 1.5m-2.1m / 5ft- 6.8ft Garden Table - Extending Teak Table
-Seats : 6-10 People
- Fixed or Folding: Fixed
- Extending: Yes (single leaf)
- Leg Style: Pedestal
- Parasol hole: Yes - up to 48mm pole diameter
- Table top thickness: 30mm
- Overall table dimensions (all in cm): Length 150 (extending to 210) x width 80 x height 75.
Some minimal assembly required.
Complete the Set Recommendations
Teak Garden Chairs and Cushions
- Good for Maximising Seating Numbers: Oxford Teak Folding Chairs with Small Seat Pads or Winchester Teak Folding Chairs with Pad Back Cushion
- Good for Spacious Individual Seating: Marlborough or Newbury Teak Armchairs with Large Seat Pads
Garden Parasol and Base
- Suggested minimum for non-extended table: 2.5m Parasol and 15kg base
- Suggested minimum for extended table size: 3m Parasol or 3x2m Parasol and 25kg base
The table is a natural product and is pre-treated at manufacture, but will naturally weather to a beautiful silver/grey. We recommend the use of teak treatment sealant if you wanted to maintain the teak colour.
|Cushion Fabric and Filling||N/A|
|Parasol Canopy Shape||N/A|