The 15kg base can also be used to support 2.5m parasols when supported through a central parasol hole in a table.
This is a longlasting compound concrete parasol base has a powder coated steel parasol upright support and rubber edging for protection.
The upright support comes with ring adapter inserts to enable use with pole diameters of 30, 35 or 38mm. The parasol pole is secured in place through a tightening bolt.
Please check your parasol pole diameter to ensure that the right parasol base is selected and if intended to be used underneath a table that the base will fit underneath it.
It is recommended that this parasol base is moved by 2 people
Key Features: 15Kg Concrete Base
- Package contents: 1 base
- Base colour: Black
- Base Dimensions; Diameter: 40cm, Approx Height including pole support: 36cm.
- Ring Adapters included to support pole sizes: 30mm, 35mm, 38mm
- Upright Pole Support Material: Coated Steel
- Support Tightening Mechanism: Tightening bolt on upright pole support
- Approx Overall Weight: 15kg
For safety and longevity of use, it is recommended that even when used with an appropriate base that parasols are not erected or used during periods of high wind or heavy rain to avoid risk of injury or damage to property.
Recommended Parasols for Base
- 1.8m, 2m and 2.5m parasols from Field & Hawken (2.5m only when used in conjunction with a table central parasol hole.
|Cushion Fabric and Filling||N/A|
|Parasol Canopy Shape||N/A|