Winchester – Reclining Garden Armchair
The teak recliner chair from Field & Hawken is part of the Winchester range of teak chairs for outdoor use. With a spacious seating area and multi-position recliner mechanism the solid teak recliner chair is an added piece of luxury to your garden or outdoor space.
This chair can be pre-ordered and is expected to be available for shipping to customers from our warehouse in April 2022.
The Winchester teak folding reclining garden armchair is luxurious garden addition, featuring a simple foldable design with 5 position reclining backrest.
The chair provides a normal dining position as well as a fully supported reclined position in order to make the most of sunshine.
Made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified combined with quality metal fixings to provide longevity.
The chair is pre-treated at the factory and will naturally weather to a beautiful silver/grey. We recommend the use of teak oil if you wanted to maintain the teak colour.
This is a highly versatile reclining armchair that will match with any of the teak garden tables from Field & Hawken. Teak folding armchairs provide dining comfort whilst maximising seating space around a table and enable easy storage when not in use.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.