Weaver Green – Lichen – Juno Floor Cushion
Made entirely from recycled plastic bottles, our gorgeous new Weaver Green cushions look and feel like wool, but are the perfect, practical and environmentally friendly option.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
Soft, stain resistant, machine washable and great for indoor or outdoor use, our cushions are perfect for pet owners, red wine lovers and beach goers, as they are mould resistant, incredibly easy to clean and hard wearing. Moths won’t eat them and dust mites won’t live in them, so they are great for allergy sufferers too.
Includes the cushion inner, made from 100% recycled plastic bottles also. This is hand loomed, so some variations in colour and size can be expected. Please note that as we have designed our recycled plastic bottle yarn to look and feel like natural wool, some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging on our looser weaves.
*Cleaning Guide – hoover loose debris then hand wash using a light detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Smaller rugs can be machine washed at 30 degrees, using a non – biological washing powder.
Do not tumble dry. 100% recycled, Environmentally friendly, ethically produced, practical and gorgeous.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.