Weaver Green – Cadiz Cushion
Made entirely from recycled plastic bottles, these gorgeous, heavyweight Andalucian inspired cushions look and feel like wool, but are the perfect, practical and environmentally friendly alternative.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
Made from the same weave as Weaver Green’s extremely hard-wearing rugs, these tough cushions are perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
Soft, stain resistant and machine washable, these cushions are perfect for pet owners, red wine lovers and beach goers, as they are mould resistant, incredibly easy to clean and hard wearing. Moths won’t eat them and dust mites won’t live in them, so they are great for allergy sufferers too.
All of Weaver Green’s textiles and rugs are hand loomed, so some variations in colour and size can be expected. Please note that as Weaver Green have designed our recycled plastic bottle yarn to look and feel like natural wool, some pilling can occur, as can some yarn snagging on our looser weaves.
Cleaning and care guide: Hoover or shake off loose debris then either hand wash using a light detergent or cushion covers can be removed and popped in the washing machine at 30 degrees, using a non-biological washing detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.