1.2m Round Teak Root Dining Table with Glass Top – Seats 4 People
A truly outstanding feat of craftmanship, the 1.2m teak root dining table is a gorgeous 4 seater dining table from Field & Hawken. Each dining table is delivered with UK manufactured, toughened safety glass to show each unique root in all its beauty.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
Working with our suppliers to create a sustainable model, these abandoned roots from the teak tree were once just left in the ground but are now being reclaimed into these wonderful and individually unique eco-friendly hand crafted products. This in turns allows for the re-planting of young teak trees for future generations.
Treat you and your guests to a wonderful dining experience with a reclaimed teak root table.
The 1.2m round reclaimed teak root dining table from Field & Hawken is a sustainably sourced and wonderfully unique piece of furniture that is practical and creates a stunning centre piece for any environment. Working directly with longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these incredible dining tables directly to the UK and Europe that are frequently seen on TV’s Saturday Kitchen.
The smooth hand-crafted teak roots are all individually crafted to maximise longevity and beauty of the natural product. Teak root table bases are delivered in a lightly prepared natural condition. This allows customers to decide whether to maintain them this way or apply a treatment such coconut oil to enhance colour.
Each teak root base comes with a UK manufactured, toughened, tempered glass with a polished edge glass top supplied with it and the table diameter refers to the glass top, rather than teak root base.
*1st Dec 2021 – Christmas Delivery Information – If you require a teak root table delivered before Christmas then please contact our customer service team to assist with your requirements as some table top glass is in stock with others on a made to order basis.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10-15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.