1.8m Oval Teak Root Dining Table with Glass Top – 6-8 Seater Table
The 1.8m oval teak root table is a gorgeous dining table capable of seating at least 8 people comfortably and is part of a range of teak root and live edge furniture from Field & Hawken. Crafted from a unique teak root base and adorned with a toughened glass top, each table is entirely individual.
4 in stock
Working with our suppliers to create a sustainable model, these abandoned roots from the teak tree were once just left in the ground but are now being reclaimed into these wonderful and individually unique eco-friendly hand crafted products. This in turns allows for the re-planting of young teak trees for future generations.
Treat you and your guests to a wonderful dining experience with a reclaimed teak root table.
The 1.8m oval reclaimed teak root dining table from Field & Hawken is a sustainably sourced and wonderfully unique piece of furniture that is practical and creates a stunning centre piece for any environment. Working directly with longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these incredible dining tables directly to the UK and Europe that are frequently seen on TV’s Saturday Kitchen.
The smooth hand-crafted teak roots are all individually crafted to maximise longevity and beauty of the natural product. Teak root table bases are delivered in a lightly prepared natural condition. This allows customers to decide whether to maintain them this way or apply a treatment such coconut oil to enhance colour.
Each teak root base comes with a UK manufactured, toughened, tempered glass top supplied with it and the table diameter refers to the glass top, rather than teak root base.
We are very excited that our latest stock of teak root tables has just arrived. As we have been sourcing these tables for many years, we understand the best practice with regards how to look after the table having made the journey to us from Indonesia. This care includes allowing the teak root bases to acclimatise to the UK climate in our warehouse for a couple of weeks and for our team to prepare them for our customers before despatching, but it does mean that lead-times for delivery will currently be around 20 days. We know that you will be keen to receive your table as soon as possible so as soon you place an order we will provide images of the tables available and start planning to deliver it as soon as we can. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any specific requirements that we can assist with.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.