Teak Root Coffee Table with 1m Round Glass Top
The round reclaimed teak root coffee table from Field & Hawken is a sustainably sourced and wonderfully unique piece of furniture that is practical and creates a stunning centre piece for any environment.
3 in stock
Working directly with longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these impressive round coffee tables directly to the UK and Europe.
This 1m round Glass top teak root coffee table is wonderfully hand-crafted from excavated and reclaimed teak roots into a beautiful coffee table topped with UK manufactured, toughened glass that is sure to make a fantastic centre piece to your living room.
Completely unique, varying in shade, shape and size no two Teak root pieces are the same. The beautiful, natural features of each individual piece will add character to your home, working equally well in a traditional or contemporary setting.
As each piece is unique, once we have received your order, we will send you images of those available to ensure you select the perfect piece for you.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10-15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.