1.8m Teak Root Dining Set – 8 Seater | 1.8m Round Teak Root Dining Table with 8 Whitewash Banana Leaf Dining Chairs
Introducing the Teak Root 1.8m Round Dining Table Set with 8 Natural Banana Leaf Dining Chair. Whether you have a larger family or love entertaining this Dining room set would be a fantastic addition to your home.
The 1.8m round reclaimed teak root dining table from Field & Hawken is a sustainably sourced and wonderfully unique piece of furniture that is practical and creates a stunning centre piece for any environment. Working directly with our longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these incredible dining tables directly to the UK and Europe that are frequently seen on TV’s Saturday Kitchen.
The smooth hand-crafted teak roots are all individually crafted to maximise longevity and beauty of the natural product. Finished with a lovely gentle waxed finish each teak root table has it’s own unique structure and colouration so we will provide you with images of the available table bases to enable you to choose the one that is right for you.
Each teak root base comes with a strong and safe tempered glass top supplied with it and the table size refers to the glass top, rather than teak root base.
To make this the perfect Dining room set for your home we have matched our stunning Suar wood table with our beautiful natural woven Banana Leaf dining chairs. The straight back and sloped skirt design give these chairs a timeless look, while the natural materials used in their construction provide a more informal feel. Made with a strong yet light-weight mango wood frame and finished with handwoven natural Banana Leaf, these chairs are perfect for everyday use in your dining room, kitchen or conservatory.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.