1.8m Round Dining Table with 6 Live Edge Parallel Back Chairs
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the Teak Root 1.8m Round 6 Seater Dining Table Set with 6 Live Edge Chairs Split Back is the perfect additional for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
Introducing the Teak Root 1.8m Round 6 Seater Dining Table Set with 6 Live Edge Chairs Parallel Back. The 1.8m round reclaimed teak root dining table from Field & Hawken is a sustainably sourced and wonderfully unique piece of furniture that is practical and creates a stunning centre piece for any environment. Working directly with our longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these incredible dining tables directly to the UK and Europe that are frequently seen on TV’s Saturday Kitchen.
Each teak root base comes with a strong and safe tempered glass top supplied with it and the table size refers to the glass top, rather than teak root base.
To make this the perfect Dining room set for your home we have matched our stunning Suar wood table with 8 stunning Sustainably sourced suar wood Live Edge Chairs, popular due to it’s solidity, beauty and that it is a fast-growing and eco-friendly choice for furniture manufacture. The suar wood furniture range from Field & Hawken includes table, chairs and benches.
The suar wood dining chair from Field & Hawken features a stunning gently curving high back with smoothed edges and a spacious seat on top of elegantly tapered legs to show the beautiful warm colours and natural grain of this sustainable and fast growing Indonesian sourced tree.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.