Small Seat Pad Cushion for Garden Chairs – Pack of 2
£35.00 – £47.00
The small seat pad cushions for chairs provide outstanding comfort through an impressive 50mm of compressed fibre filling and perfectly complement any of the folding chairs and armchairs in the Oxford and Winchester ranges or chairs with similar dimensions. Each pack contains 2 cushions.
The cushion range from Field & Hawken features superior quality cushion filling and seat cover fabric that provides additional comfort and style to garden furniture.
Field and Hawken have worked with our suppliers to create cushions that are both durable and wonderfully comfortable with an aim that our cushions provide our customers with outstanding comfort and value. Sometimes a little extra makes a big difference and we believe that you will not be disappointed when you sit back on one of our small seat pad garden chair cushions. Each pack contains 2 cushions.
Made from superior quality filling and fabric these cushions come in a range of stunning colours and are suitable for outdoor use. The small seat pad chair cushion are an ideal fit for all chairs in the Field & Hawken Oxford and Winchester ranges, or chairs with similar dimensions. The seat cushion fabric conforms to BS5852 UK fire standards and has received sun fast protection to light grade 5, ISO 105 B02:2014 to prolong the fabric colour.
The cover is shower proof for light showers and is removable for machine washing thanks to a discrete zip, enabling the vibrant look and feel of the cushion to be maintained.
Key Features: Small Seat Pad Cushion for Outdoor Garden Chair
Pack size: 2 cushions
Cover Material – Superior 180g Polyester
Filling – High quality 50mm compressed fibre
Removable Machine Washable Cover: Yes
Piping: Yes – matches cover colour
Chair Ties: Yes – matches cover colour
Available in same colour fabric for a range of other outdoor garden furniture items.
Fabric samples are available and we would be happy to send you one free of charge, please email or call us.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery typically within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3-5 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• France, and Germany are typically delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are typically delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.