Romsey – 2-4 Seater 80cm Square Garden Table
Made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery technique, the Romsey square teak garden table range has something for all requirements. The square teak 80cm garden table is a great dining table for up to 4 people, featuring the classic fixed leg design and wonderful table top design from solid Indonesian teak.
13 in stock
The Romsey square teak 80cm garden table is constructed from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified and finished to a high quality smooth sanded finish, resulting in a 2 – 4 person outdoor dining table that delivers an outstanding table and value. This is the ideal 2 – 4 seater teak garden table if you are looking to maximise space and have multiple table options in one place
The classic fixed leg design maximises leg room for those using the table and the crafted detail on the table top is a testament to the workmanship that went into creating the beautiful piece of furniture for those dining at the table to enjoy
The quality of construction means that this square teak 80cm table is suitable for domestic or commercial (pub / restaurant) use and can be left outdoors to weather to a natural silver/grey or treated to maintain the appearance from when it is first delivered.
Key Features: Romsey – Square Teak 80cm- 2.8ft Garden Table – Fixed Teak Table
– Seats : 2 – 4 seater
– Fixed or Folding: Fixed
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Standard Fixed
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
– Table top thickness: 30mm
Some minimal assembly required.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.