Reclaimed Teak Hallway Bench with Cushions – 2 Seater and 2 Drawers
The reclaimed teak wood and natural rattan hall storage bench is a gorgeous and practical eco-friendly storage solution from our reclaimed wood range. Ideal for use in utility room, hallway, bedroom, bathroom or kitchen the solid reclaimed teak wood frame contains 2 well sized removable natural rattan drawers that are strong enough to store a range of items including shoes. Each bench comes with a choice of cushions.
Combining two wonderful natural materials the 2 seater/drawer reclaimed teak wood and kubu rattan hall storage bench is a popular choice from the Field & Hawken interior range.
Each drawer is made from natural rattan which is a thicker wicker weave that is natural (not man made) and long-lasting to ensure that the removable drawers can manage plenty of use. Kubu rattan grows as a vine, supported by other trees, its slender stems are remarkably strong, which makes it the ideal material for making furniture and basket ware. Natural rattan has a neutral light brown finish and beautifully complements teak.
The hallway bench structure is made from reclaimed teak wood that has been rescued from old industrial buildings and homes in Indonesia before they are demolished and typically the wood being recycled to create these benches is over 100 years old. Each bench is crafted to ensure that the natural grain and character of the reclaimed wood it maintained but that a smooth and comfortable finish is achieved.
Each bench is provided with a choice of cushions colours (subject to availability). The cushions covers are machine washable and easily removable from the bench.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.