Reclaimed Teak Storage Bench – 4 Seater and 4 Drawers
The reclaimed teak wood and kubu rattan hall storage bench is a gorgeous and practical eco-friendly storage solution from our reclaimed wood range. Ideal for use in utility room, hallway, bedroom, bathroom or kitchen the solid reclaimed teak wood frame contains 4 well sized removable kubu rattan drawers that are strong enough to store a range of items including shoes.
6 in stock
Combining two wonderful natural materials the 4 seater/drawer reclaimed teak wood and kubu rattan hall storage bench is a popular choice from the Field & Hawken interior range.
Each drawer is made from Kubu Rattan which is a thicker wicker weave that is natural (not man made) and longlasting to ensure that the removable drawers can manage plenty of use. Kubu grows as a vine, supported by other trees, its slender stems are remarkably strong, which makes it the ideal material for making furniture and basket ware. Natural kubu rattan has a neutral light brown finish and beautifully complements teak.
The hallway bench structure is made from reclaimed teak wood that has been rescued from old industrial buildings and homes in Indonesia before they are demolished and typically the wood being recycled to create these benches is over 100 years old. Each bench is crafted to ensure that the natural grain and character of the reclaimed wood it maintained but that a smooth and comfortable finish is achieved.
Each bench is provided with a choice of either 4 cream/natural or navy cushions (subject to availability). The cushions covers are machine washable and easily removable from the bench.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.