A fun way to add a pop of colour and design, stack this cushion with any of our palm, and flamingo ranges or with our basics range pom pom cushions, our block cushions and our velvet cushions to add some extra texture, detail and dimension. This cushion is great for any room, be it the living room, bedroom or kitchen, and it fits with a wide variety of styles.
All textiles are made in their own factory in India by third generation cotton producers.
Everything is ethically produced. All cushions come with non-live plucked feather pads, meaning that all the feathers used are a by-product of the meat industry, reducing wastage.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.