Natural Teak Root Console Table
Our hand-crafted reclaimed Teak Root Console Tables are made to our exacting standards. These elegantly sculpted pieces feature all the natural curves and shapes of the root and its warm natural colours, making these beautiful tables an eye-catching focal point in your dining room or kitchen.
5 in stock
Each of our handmade teak root console tables are completely unique, varying in shade, shape and size – no two are alike. The beautiful, natural features of each individual piece will add character to your home, working equally well in a traditional or contemporary setting.
All our reclaimed teak root console bases are finely sanded to enhance the natural character of the wood. To really enhance the natural colours simply rub some coconut oil into the console table and make the beautiful grain variation stand out. The console table is completed with a 10mm toughened rectangular glass top with polished edges and made with a UK manufacturer.
These beautiful teak roots, that were previously left in the ground, are now being excavated and reclaimed into these wonderful handcrafted products allowing the re-planting of young teak trees for future generations. As each piece is unique, once we have received your order, we will send you photographs of the roots we have available in stock for you to select from.
Sizing is approximate due to the unique nature of each console table base.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.