Marlborough – Teak Garden Armchair – Stackable
The Marlborough solid teak garden armchair is a Field & Hawken bestseller. The teak chair is stackable for easy storage making this a fantastic choice for domestic gardens as well as commercial pub or restaurant use. The teak armchair provides a spacious seating area for making a comfortable dining experience. The chair arrives fully assembled and ready for immediate use. Please note that this item has a minimum order quantity of 2. *** RESTOCK UPDATE **Due back in stock week commencing 30th May. Pre-order Available***
Available on backorder
The Marlborough teak garden armchair is a solid carver design chair providing an elegant but very sturdy outdoor or indoor seating option that will provide years of use and the design of this teak garden chair means that it can be stacked for easy storage. Providing a spacious seating area for everyone seated around your dining table. The teak garden armchair is pre-treated at the factory and will naturally weather to a beautiful silver/grey. Made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified.
Up to 3 / 4 chairs can be stacked for storage, please always ensure that the quantity stacked are secure and safe.
The height of the arms is 66cm allowing the armchair to fit under all teak garden tables in the Field & Hawken range and most standard outdoor tables.
The Marlborough teak garden armchair is delivered assembled and ready to use.
Please note that this item has a minimum order quantity of 2.
Treatment and Aftercare
All teak items are delivered with a temporary post manufacture treatment this will begin to dissipate within a couple of weeks. If you wish to keep the brown colouration for longer and give the natural protective oils of teak a bit of a boost then we recommend treating your teak items within 1-2 weeks of its arrival. Teak will naturally turn a beautiful silver / grey patina if left untreated. Field & Hawken recommends a non-toxic breathable and long-lasting teak treatment which is available to order via the website.
Our new stock of this chair is due in our warehouse week commencing 30th May, therefore due to their popularity we are making a limited number of this chair available for pre-order ahead of their arrival into our warehouse. Placing a pre-order guarantees allocation from the incoming stock. Delivery will be expected to be made 10-15 days following arrival into our warehouse and will be arranged with you. We are working closely with our shipping partners to receive our stock as soon as possible but please note that arrival dates may be subject to change from factors outside of our control.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.