Live Edge Chair – Full Length Back
This beautiful Live Edge Chair – Full Length Back, is crafted from solid suar wood to create a stunning and unique dining experience. Suar wood for furniture manufacture is growing in popularity due to it’s solidity and beauty grain variation.
18 in stock
The suar wood dining chair from Field & Hawken features a stunning gently curving high back with smoothed edges and a spacious seat on top of elegantly tapered legs. The floor length back provides the perfect way to show the beautiful warm colours and natural grain of this sustainable and fast growing Indonesian sourced tree.
Each chair is perfectly unique and provide years of use thanks to its sturdy and well crafted construction. As each chair is unique, variation in grain and colouring will occur to the one shown in our images, so wherever possible we will provide you with images of available chairs to choose the one that is right for you.
All live edge furniture will be prepared by our team prior to despatch and the effect of this will provide an initial overall lighter colouration to the chair. To darken the chair and provide an even greater contrast between the light and dark grains customers can apply a treatment such as coconut oil or burgess oil. This will also offer protection to the chair during use.
This price is for one chair and whilst this suar wood chair looks incredible paired with a suar wood table, why not try it with one our unique teak root or reclaimed teak dining tables.
Before you make you decision why not give our blog post about live edge furniture a read which provides more information on the uniqueness of each item and what to expect from an incredible piece of furniture. If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact our team.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.