2.5m Live Edge Table & 8 Curved Tub Chairs w/Natural Cushions
If you entertain regularly or have a large family the Live Edge Dining Table Set – Sustainable Suar Wood 2.5m Table with 8 Natural Kubu Rattan Curved Tub Chair with Natural Cushion Set would make the perfect addition to your home.
This stunning sustainable 2.5m Suar Wood Live Edge table from Field & Hawken. This table easily seats up to 10 people and is sure to be a conversation starter with it’s natural lines and gorgeous natural colours and variations.
Each table is perfectly unique and is a solid heirloom piece that will stand the test of time. As each table is unique variation in grain markings and dimensions will occur so we will provide you with images of available tables to choose the one that is right for you.
Expertly paired with 8 Natural Kubu Wicker Tub Chair. These beautiful natural wicker curved armchairs are the perfect seating for a dining set, or used as occasional seating anywhere in your home. The sweeping line of the back and slightly flared skirt design give these chairs an elegant silhouette, while the natural materials used in their construction provide a more informal look.
Made with a strong yet light-weight mango wood frame and finished with handwoven natural Kubu, a type of rattan, these chairs are perfect for everyday use in your dining room, kitchen, conservatory, or bedroom. These chairs come with a luxury natural colour seat pad cushion included. The cushion covers are removable and machine washable.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
• No pallet will be left with the customer.
• Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
• A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.