At 1.9m long, the Henley rectangular teak 1.9m garden table provides our customers with an impressive 8 seater teak garden table.
Solid teak construction as standard and a wonderfully framed table top enables the rectangular teak 1.9m garden table to add an elegant dining option to your garden.
The overall design of this table is completed through the use of pedestal legs and a central parasol hole that enables a parasol to be secured through the table top and into the leg design. Given the dimensions of this rectangular teak garden table, hosting of 8 people is achieved with ease.
Key Features: Henley – Rectangular Teak 1.9m / 6.2ft Garden Table – Fixed Teak Table
– Seats: 8 seater
– Fixed or Folding: Fixed
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Pedestal
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
– Table top thickness: 30mm
– Overall Table Dimensions (all in cm): Length 190 x width 100 x height 75
Some minimal assembly required.
Complete the Set Recommendations
Teak Garden Chairs and Cushions
– Good for Maximising Seating Numbers: Oxford Teak Folding Chairs with Small Seat Pads or Winchester Teak Folding Chairs with Pad Back Cushion
– Good for Spacious Individual Seating: Marlborough or Chester Teak Armchairs with Large Seat Pads
Garden Parasol and Base
– Suggested minimum for table: 3m or 3x2m Parasol and 15kg base.
The table is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealant on our products.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
• No pallet will be left with the customer.
• Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
• A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.