Hastings – Teak Garden Carver Armchair
The Hastings is wonderful ‘oversized’ fixed teak garden armchair. Generous dimensions make this a teak garden chair of outstanding comfort and presence based upon a timeless design. The teak carver chair style can be used for dining or simply to relax in ample space in your outdoor living area and garden. *** RESTOCK UPDATE **Back in stock 30th May. Pre-order Available***
The proportions of the Hastings are perfectly balanced to provide a solid ‘oversized’ teak garden armchair without it dominating a garden space.
Constructed entirely from teak using traditional joinery methods and finished with a smooth sanded finish, the Hastings teak garden armchair provides an extremely comfortable way to enjoy your outdoor space.
Built in a classic style, this teak garden armchair is durable enough to be ideal for any outdoor setting including those with heavy usage both in the home or in a commercial pub / restaurant environment.
Some minimal assembly required is required for this chair using fixings provided (instructions in FAQs)
Our new stock is due to arrive 30th May, therefore due to their popularity we are making a limited number of this chair available for pre-order ahead of their arrival into our warehouse. Placing a pre-order guarantees allocation from the incoming stock. Delivery will be expected to be made 10-15 days following arrival into our warehouse and will be arranged with you. We are working closely with our shipping partners to receive our stock as soon as possible but please note that arrival dates may be subject to change from factors outside of our control.
Treatment and Aftercare
All teak items are delivered with a temporary post manufacture treatment this will begin to dissipate within a couple of weeks. If you wish to keep the brown colouration for longer and give the natural protective oils of teak a bit of a boost then we recommend treating your teak items within 1-2 weeks of its arrival. Teak will naturally turn a beautiful silver / grey patina if left untreated. Field & Hawken recommends a non-toxic breathable and long-lasting teak treatment which is available to order via the website.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.