Gas Barbecue AeroCover- 135 x 52 x 101cm
This Barbecue AeroCover- is perfect for protecting and covering your Gas Barbecue when not in use-, all year round. The cover is water resistant, breathable and provides UV protection as well as including a handy storage bag.
4 in stock
This Barbecue AeroCover- is perfect for protecting and covering your Gas Barbecue when not in use, all year round. The cover is water resistant, breathable and provides UV protection as well as including a handy storage bag.
Perfect for smaller Barbecues
Garden Furniture AeroCover-s- feature sewn-in cords with 2 stoppers at 2 sides of the cover making it easy to tighten your cover.
Parasol AeroCover-s- covers are fitted with a sewn-in fibre glass rod allowing easy and safe use.
AeroCover-s- cushion storage bags have reinforced handles and double zippers for easy access. Please note however that due to the large zip this cover is not water resistant and should not be left outside but instead be stored undercover.
Selecting your AeroCover-
It is important to select the right size and shape of cover for your furniture so that the fit is neither too tight nor too big. AeroCover- are manufactured to standard sizes and there may not be a direct match to the sizes in the Field & Hawken range therefore the closest size should be possible.
The cover you select should not too small for the items that you are planning to protect. A cover up to 10cm larger than your item is generally ok to avoid excessive wind penetrating the loose cover areas.
It is the manufacturer recommendation that you check the measurements of the item that you are purchasing for prior to selecting the cover to purchase. Field & Hawken have provided the cover measurements and recommended maximum item sizes to use with that cover wherever possible. If you have any questions, then please email, or call the Field & Hawken customer services team who will be happy to help.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.