Bucklebury – 1.2m 4-6 Seater Round Folding Garden Table
The Bucklebury range is the beautiful and highly practical round teak gate-leg table range from Field & Hawken available in both a 1.2m or 1.4m diameter teak table. This is the round teak 1.2m folding garden table that will seat 4 – 6 people when fully extended. The table arrives fully assembled.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
The round 1.2m teak gate-leg folding table from Field & Hawken is a fantastic table for entertaining 4 -6 people.
Comfortably able to seat 4 people but spacious for up to 6 people when required, the round 1.2m teak gate-leg folding table will ensure that you have a stunning table for entertaining for many years to come.
The central bar to the table ensures that the parasol hole is always available whether both or none of the sides of the table have been put in place as each operate independently.
The round 1.2m teak folding table is crafted to the same strict specifications used across the Field & Hawken product range, resulting in a smooth sanded finish and a table ready to be used from the moment it is delivered.
Key Features: Bucklebury – Round Solid Teak 1.2m / 3.8″ Garden Table – Gate-leg Folding Table
– Seats: 4-6 seater
– Fixed or Folding: Folding
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Gate-leg
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
– Table top thickness: 30mm
Delivered assembled and ready to use.
The table is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealant on our products.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.