Beeswax Wrap Co – Medium Kitchen Pack – Sea
The Medium Kitchen Pack is the perfect way to find out which wrap sizes you will use most. The one thing we know you will really love is how much longer your food stays naturally fresh.
2 in stock
The Medium Kitchen Pack includes:
1 Small Beeswax Wrap – 20cm x 20cm – Preserve unused vegetable and fruit halves and seal jars.
1 Medium Beeswax Wrap – 30cm x 30cm – Perfect for wrapping sandwiches, cheese and covering leftovers.
1 Large Beeswax Wrap – 40cm x 40cm – Cover large casserole dishes, wrap a loaf of bread or keep your leafy greens fresh for longer.
Beeswax Wraps – Made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and local UK beeswax. Beeswax Wrap Co source all of their beeswax from the UK. They spent a year perfecting the recipe to ensure the Beeswax Wraps really do stand the test of time. Because of the way they hand make each individual wrap you can be sure that the wax won-t start crumbling off after a few washes and the edges won-t begin to fray and look untidy. We started out by making Beeswax Wraps for our own use so you will also find that the wraps sizes are more generous too.
Caring for your wraps
Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry.
Refresh every few months in the oven.
Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps.
Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave or oven.
Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.
UK Mainland Deliveries
This item is included within our standard DPD service delivery to UK Mainland destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 2 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a next working day delivery service to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 9am to 6pm,
• Trackable delivery using the DPD app or website with a 1-hour delivery window
Non-UK Mainland and European Deliveries
A DPD delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout.
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly are delivered within 3 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 2 working day delivery service.
• Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands are delivered within 5-6 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 4-5 working days delivery service.
• Italy and Spain are delivered within 6-7 working days of order being received. All orders are despatched on a 5-6 working days delivery service.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item for UK mainland delivery locations only.
• Saturday delivery
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will come from DPD.
Please note that to minimise disruption to customers when items using different courier partners are ordered we will seek to consolidate the items into a single delivery. E.g., If an item delivered by DPD is ordered with an item delivered on a pallet then the ‘DPD item’ will be added to the pallet delivery.