Bath – 1.6m Solid Teak Banana Bench – 3 Seater
£395.00 – £440.00
Featuring a stunning solid teak curved back rail, the Bath teak banana bench from Field & Hawken is a substantial example of garden furniture. Move away from traditional square bench angles and introduce a banana bench to your garden for added style and comfort.
The teak banana bench is made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques to create a stunning and longstanding outdoor bench.
Available as a 3 seater bench only, Field & Hawken provides an engraving service ensuring that your bench is delivered exactly how you want it.
The Bath Banana Bench is a beautifully crafted and sturdy solid teak bench with a smooth sanded finished and a curved back rail that will comfortably seat 3 adults.
Delivered assembled and constructed from solid teak, the unique design of a banana (or peanut) bench creates a wonderful flowing seating area that combines both classic construction with modern design.
The Bath teak banana bench from Field & Hawken will provide comfort and use for many years.
Key Features: Bath – Solid Teak Garden Banana Bench Seat – 1.6m / 5.2ft
– Seats: 3 seater
– Bench Dimensions (all in cm), Overall: W160 x D66 x H90.
– Bench engraving option available: Yes
This bench is delivered assembled on a pallet.
– Engraving – Our own specialist will directly engrave your words onto the bench for you. Max 50 letters.
– For all engravings, simply email or call us with the words that you require and we will provide a mock up for your approval before engraving and despatch.
Complete the Style Recommendations
– Classic or Luxury banana bench cushions in a range of colours.
Coffee or Occasional Tables
– Bath Teak Banana Coffee table or Mortimer, Malvern and Suffolk 60cm folding tables.
– Bath Teak Banana Chair.
Assembled benches or an order with multiple unassembled benches will normally be delivered on a pallet(s) by our pallet courier partner network.
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly