Balmoral – Solid Teak Garden Bench – Curved Back
£395.00 – £560.00
The Balmoral teak garden bench range has an elegant design with a fully supportive curved edge back and completed with a fine sanded finish.
The teak garden bench is made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques to create a stunning and longstanding outdoor bench.
The Balmoral teak garden bench comes in 1.2m, 1.5m and 1.8m sizes to provide seating for 2, 3 or 4 people. Field & Hawken also provides an assembly and engraving service ensuring that your bench is delivered exactly how you want it.
Buying as a Christmas gift?
8th December – Due to a high number of orders received, our workshop is now full for pre-Christmas deliveries. But don’t worry we provide a free digital image mock-up of your personalised bench which you can print and give as a gift before a bench delivery in the new year. Deliveries are currently expected to be scheduled from 21st January onwards for orders received from 8th December and into the new year. If you have specific delivery timescale requirements then please do not hesitate to contact our team who will be happy to try to help.
The Balmoral teak garden bench features a wonderful curved top back with full length wide teak slats to create a stunning garden bench.
Featuring a carefully contoured seat to provide a comfortable seating position and straight flat arms, the considered design and smooth sanded finish of this bench creates a beautiful, long-lasting teak outdoor bench and great value.
Key Features: Balmoral Solid Teak Garden Bench
– Bench Dimensions 1.2m (all in cm), Overall: W120 x D65 x H95. Seat: W110 x D49 x H45
– Bench Dimensions 1.5m (all in cm), Overall: W150 x D65 x H95. Seat: W140 x D49 x H45
– Bench Dimensions 1.8m (all in cm), Overall: W180 x D65 x H95. Seat: W170 x D49 x H45
– Assembly option available: Yes
– Bench engraving option available: Yes
– Plaque engraving option available: Yes
Some minimal assembly is required if the assembly option not chosen.
– Assembly – Our trained team will fully assemble the bench for you prior to despatch from our warehouse.
– Engraving – Our own specialist will directly engrave your words onto the bench for you. Max 35 letters.
– Plaque Engraving – An engraved 5″x2″ plaque is provided as standard in either brass or steel.
– For all engravings, simply email or call us with the words that you require and we will provide a mock up for your approval before engraving and despatch.
Complete the Style Recommendations
– Classic or Luxury seater bench cushions in a range of colours.
Coffee or Occasional Tables
– Malmesbury teak coffee table range or Mortimer, Malvern and Suffolk 60cm folding tables.
The bench is pre-treated at the factory but as a natural product the teak will weather and as part of this process turn a beautiful silver/grey colour. If you wish to maintain the teak colour then we recommend the use of a teak sealer on our products which you can select for our team to apply before despatch or you can purchase and apply at home.
Standard delivery services for all benches is currently on a pallet(s) by our pallet courier partner network.
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly