1.5-2.3m Ambleside Table & 8 Chester Armchairs
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 8 Seater Ambleside Teak Garden Dining Set – Ambleside 1.5m-2.3m Round Extending Table with 8 Teak Chester Stacking Armchairs is the perfect addition for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
Email me when back in stock
If your preferred style is a round teak garden table but you need flexibility to occasionally seat more people, the 8 Seater Ambleside Teak Garden Dining Set – Ambleside 1.5m-2.3m Round Extending Table with 8 Teak Chester Stacking Armchairs is perfect for you.
The Ambleside teak 1.5m pedestal garden table has a beautiful ‘inlaid’ design across both the main table and the extension leaves to create a continuous design. The double extension teak leaves on this teak garden table easily and smoothly fold under the table when not in use as the main table slides across to conceal them.
Featuring pedestal legs the Ambleside teak 1.5m garden table is sturdy without being cumbersome and with a central parasol hole that is maintained whether in ‘closed’ or ‘extended’ position.
We have paired this wonderful table with 8 beautifully crafted Chester solid teak armchairs, Ia stunning addition to the Field & Hawken range and to any indoor or outdoor dining set. The Contemporary design for this teak garden chair provides smooth contoured lines across the arms and horizontal slats across the back.
Key Features: Ambleside – Round Teak 1.5m – 2.3m / 5ft – 7ft Garden Table – Extending Teak Table
– Seats: 6 – 10 People
Seating: 8 x Chester solid teak armchairs
– Extending: Yes (single leaf)
– Leg Style: Standard fixed
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
Some minimal assembly required
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.