1.6m Reclaimed Teak Dining Set – 6 Seater | 1.6m Oval Reclaimed Teak Dining Table with 6 Charcoal Velvet Dining Chairs
Introducing the Reclaimed Teak Wood 1.8m Oval Dining Table with 8 Natural Kubu Wicker Tub chair with grey cushions, a beautiful Dining room set that would make a great addition to your home.
The 100cm x 1.8m oval reclaimed wood dining table from Field & Hawken is a eco-friendly sourced piece of furniture that is practical and highly attractive. Working directly with longstanding suppliers in Indonesia, Field & Hawken are proud to be able to provide these individual dining tables directly to the UK and Europe from wood that otherwise would have simply been discarded, maintaining our commitment to seeking the finest in sustainable furniture.
To complete this dining set are 8 beautiful natural wicker curved armchairs. The sweeping line of the back and slightly flared skirt design give these chairs an elegant silhouette, while the natural materials used in their construction provide a more informal look.
Made with a strong yet light-weight mango wood frame and finished with handwoven natural Kubu, a type of rattan, these chairs are perfect for everyday use in your dining room, kitchen, conservatory, or bedroom. These chairs come with a luxury natural colour seat pad cushion included. The cushion covers are removable and machine washable.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.