Teak Garden Dining Set – 6 Seater | Henley 1.9m Rectangular Teak Dining Table with 6 Teak Recliner Armchairs
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 6 Seater Henley Teak Garden Dining Set – Henley 1.9m Rectangular Fixed Table with 6 Teak Recliner Armchairs is the perfect addition for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
The set price displayed includes a discount so that the price paid for the set is less when compared with purchasing the table and seating items individually.
The 6 Seater Henley Teak Garden Dining Set includes the Henley 1.9m Rectangular teak fixed fable with 6 Teak Recliner Armchairs. This rectangular teak 1.9m garden table provides seating for 6-8 people and plenty of space for food and drinks makes entertaining friends and family a breeze.
We have paired this wonderful table with 6 beautifully crafted Winchester teak folding reclining garden armchairs, a luxurious garden addition, featuring a simple foldable design with 5 position reclining backrest. The chair provides a normal dining position as well as a fully supported reclined position in order to make the most of sunshine. Made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified.
Table: Henley – Rectangular Teak 1.9m / 6.2ft Garden Table – Fixed Teak Table
– Seats: Up to 8
– Fixed or Folding: Fixed
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Pedestal
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
– Table top thickness: 30mm
Some minimal assembly required.
Seating: 6 x Winchester teak folding reclining garden armchairs
Chairs are delivered assembled
Treatment and Aftercare
All teak items are delivered with a temporary post manufacture treatment this will begin to dissipate within a couple of weeks. If you wish to keep the brown colouration for longer and give the natural protective oils of teak a bit of a boost then we recommend treating your teak items within 1-2 weeks of its arrival. Teak will naturally turn a beautiful silver / grey patina if left untreated. Field & Hawken recommends a non-toxic breathable and long-lasting teak treatment which is available to order via the website.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.