Teak Garden Dining Set – 6 Seater | Henley 1.6m Rectangular Teak Dining Table with 6 Teak Carver Armchairs
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 6 Seater Henley Teak Garden Dining Set – Henley 1.6m Rectangular Fixed Table with 6 Teak Hastings Armchairs is the perfect addition for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
Email me when back in stock
The set price displayed includes a discount so that the price paid for the set is less when compared with purchasing the table and seating items individually.
The 6 Seater Henley Teak Garden Dining Set – Henley 1.6m Rectangular Fixed Table with 6 Teak Hastings Armchairs.
This round teak 1.6m garden table provides seating for 6 – 10 people and plenty of space for food and drinks makes entertaining friends and family a breeze.
We have paired this wonderful table with 6 beautifully crafted Hastings teak garden armchairs, the proportions of the Hastings are perfectly balanced to provide a solid ‘oversized’ teak garden armchair without it dominating a garden space.
Constructed entirely from teak using traditional joinery methods and finished with a smooth sanded finish, the Hastings teak garden armchair provides an extremely comfortable way to enjoy your outdoor space.
Built in a classic style, this teak garden armchair is durable enough to be ideal for any outdoor setting including those with heavy usage both in the home or in a commercial pub / restaurant environment.
Henley – Rectangular Teak 1.6m / 5.2ft Garden Table – Fixed Teak Table
Seating: 6 x Hastings teak garden armchairs
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Pedestal
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
Some minimal assembly required.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.