1.6 Acle Table & 2 x 3 Seater Bletchley Benches
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 8 Seater Acle Teak Garden Dining Set – Acle 1.8m Oval Fixed Table with a 2 x Teak 3 Seater Bletchley Classic Benches is the perfect additional for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
Email me when back in stock
The 6 Seater Acle Teak Garden Dining Set – Acle 1.8m Oval Fixed Table with a 2 x Teak 3 Seater Bletchley Classic Benches. Featuring pedestal legs the Acle oval 1.8m teak garden table is sturdy without being cumbersome and with a central parasol hole supported by the pedestal leg structure, shade can be provided quickly and securely when needed. Made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, and crafted using traditional joinery techniques the oval 1.8m teak pedestal table provides ample seating for entertaining.
We have paired this wonderful table with 2 x Teak 3 Seater Bletchley teak garden bench, a classic garden bench design with wide back slats within a solid teak teak rectangular back frame ensuring that the Bletchley provides a substantial solid teak garden bench that will easily seat 3 people with style and comfort.
Featuring a classic arm design and seating area which are both carefully contoured to deliver a comfortable seating position.
Capable of easily seating 3 people the elegant and simple design of this teak bench includes a carefully contoured seating area to provide a comfortable seating position.
Acle – Oval Teak 1.8m / 5.2ft Garden Table – Extending Teak Table
Seating: Bletchley – 1.5m / 5ft Solid Teak Garden Bench
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Pedestal
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 50mm pole diameter
Some minimal assembly required.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.