Teak Garden Coffee Set – 4 Seater | Teak Banana Coffee Table with Teak Banana Bench (Bath) and Teak Banana Chair
Stylish and luxurious, the 4 Seater Teak Garden Coffee Table Set – Teak Banana Coffee Table with 1 Teak Bath Banana Bench and 1 Teak Banana Chair is the perfect addiion to you garden. Made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified with ultimate comfort in mind.
Email me when back in stock
The set price displayed includes a discount so that the price paid for the set is less when compared with purchasing the table and seating items individually.
The 4 Seater Teak Garden Coffee Table Set – Teak Banana Coffee Table with 1 Teak Bath Banana Bench and 1 Teak Banana Chair is the perfect table set for your garden. The Bath teak banana coffee table is ideal if you are looking for something a bit different from your teak coffee table as it will provide a stunning addition indoors or outdoors. We have expertly matched this wonderful table with the 1.8m Bath Banana Bench, bringing a modern style to the beautiful banana bench design. A carefully crafted and sturdy 3 seater solid teak bench it features a smooth sanded finish, a curved back rail and flowing horizontal slat design.
Delivered assembled and constructed from solid teak, the unique design of a banana (or peanut) bench creates a wonderfully unique seating area that combines both classic construction with modern design.
Key Features: Bath – Teak Banana Coffee Table
– Seats : 3 seater Bath Banana Bench and 1 Bath Teak Banana Chair
– Fixed or Folding: Fixed
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Standard fixed
– Parasol hole: No
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 7 – 10 days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.