80cm Round Dining Table Set with 4 Live Edge Parallel Back Chairs
If you entertain regularly or have a large family the Reclaimed Teak Wood 1.8m Round Dining Table with 4 Live Sustainable Suar Wood parallel Chairs Set would make the perfect addition to your home.
The reclaimed wood 80cm Round table 4 person dining set from Field & Hawken is a gorgeous everyday dining set but is far from ordinary thanks to its characterful wood and careful crafted construction. The reclaimed wood in our furniture has been rescued from old industrial buildings and homes in Indonesia before they are demolished and typically the wood being recycled to create these impressive tables is over 100 years old.
The 1.8m round table top has a smooth but natural wood texture finish and sits atop a robust and ornate base to provide a dining experience that is perfect for up to 4 people.
Matched with this great table is a 4 Live Sustainable Suar Wood parallel Chairs. Sustainably sourced suar wood is growing in popularity due to it’s solidity, beauty and that it is a fast-growing and eco-friendly choice for furniture manufacture. The suar wood furniture range from Field & Hawken includes table, chairs and benches.
The suar wood dining chair from Field & Hawken features a stunning gently curving high back with smoothed edges and a spacious seat on top of elegantly tapered legs. The floor length back provides the perfect way to show the beautiful warm colours and natural grain of this sustainable and fast growing Indonesian sourced tree.
Each chair is perfectly unique and provide years of use thanks to its sturdy and well crafted construction. As each chair has unique variations in grain markings we will provide you with images of available chairs to choose those that are right for you.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.