1.5m Reclaimed Teak Dining Set – 4 Seater | 1.5m Rectangular Reclaimed Teak Dining Table with 4 Forest Velvet Dining Chairs
Introducing the 4 Seater Reclaimed Teak 1.5m Rectangular Dining Table Set Set with 4 Forest Lucca Velvet Dining Chairs set, a beautiful Dining room set that would make a great addition to your home.
The reclaimed wood 1.5m rectangular dining table from Field & Hawken is a wonderful table due to its characterful wood and careful crafted construction. The reclaimed wood in our furniture has been rescued from old industrial buildings and homes in Indonesia before they are demolished and typically the wood being recycled to create these impressive tables is over 100 years old resulting in each table being unique to another.
The 90cm x 150cm rectangular table top has a smooth but natural wood texture finish and sits atop a robust and ornate base to provide a dining experience that is perfect for everyday use.
To ensure the perfect Dining Set for you and your home we have expertly paired this wonderful table with 4 stunningly beautiful Forest Lucca Velvet Dining Chair. This sprung and webbed seat is wonderfully upholstered in a Forest coloured Velvet material with a beautifully flared back and solid oak tapered legs making this dining room set the perfect addition to your home.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.