Teak Garden Dining Set – 4 Seater | Ambleside Round Extending Teak Dining Table with 4 Teak Garden Armchairs (Marlborough)
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 4 Seater Lewes Teak Garden Dining Set – Lewes 1.2m-1.8m Square Extending Table with 4 Teak Marlborough Stacking Armchairs is the perfect additional for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
The set price displayed includes a discount so that the price paid for the set is less when compared with purchasing the table and seating items individually.
Introducing the 4 Seater Lewes Teak Garden Dining Set – Lewes 1.2m-1.8m Square Extending Table with 4 Teak Marlborough Stacking Armchairs. Featuring the Lewes square teak 1.2m garden table, constructed from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified and using the traditional construction techniques consistent across the Field & Hawken range, this square teak 1.2m outdoor table will enable you to entertain family and guests for many years.
We have paired this wonderful table with 4 beautifully crafted Marlborough teak garden armchairs, a solid carver design chair providing an elegant but very sturdy outdoor or indoor seating option that will provide years of use and the design of this teak garden chair means that it can be stacked for easy storage.
Lewes – Square solid teak 1.2m-1.8m / 4ft-8ft Garden Table – Extending Teak Table
Seating: 4 x Marlborough teak garden armchairs
– Extending: Yes (single leave)
– Leg Style: Pedestal
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
Some minimal assembly required.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 7 – 10 days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.