Teak Garden Dining Set – 4 Seater | Dorchester 1m Round Teak Dining Table with 4 Teak Folding Armchairs (Oxford)
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 4 Seater Dorchester Teak Garden Dining Set – Dorchester 1m Round Fixed Table with 4 Teak Folding Armchairs is the perfect addition for entertaining in your garden or patio area. Made from certified Indonesian teak for a long lasting, characterful and quality teak garden set. Chairs arrive fully assembled and the wonderful Dorchester 1m teak table requires minimal assembly.
The set price displayed includes a discount so that the price paid for the set is less when compared with purchasing the table and seating items individually.
Introducing the 4 Seater Dorchester Teak Garden Dining Set featuring the Dorchester 1m Round Fixed Table with 4 Teak Folding Armchairs, a great size dining set and great value. At 1m diameter the round teak 1m garden table will comfortably seat 4 people with plenty of space for food and drink.
Featuring a beautiful cross leg base design and a crafted teak inlay on the table top with a central parasol hole ensuring that excellent stability is maintained even with an extended parasol. If you intend to make the most of the spring and summer weather then the Dorchester round teak 1m garden table will be the perfect fit for you.
We have paired this wonderful table with 4 beautifully crafted Oxford folding solid teak folding garden armchairs, built in a classic style from solid plantation teak and benefiting from a simple foldable design with elegant full back length teak slats, this chair is the multi-purpose chair for use when outdoor dining in gardens, on patios or balconies.
Table: Dorchester – Round Teak 1m Garden Table – Fixed Teak Table
– Fixed or Folding: Fixed
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Cross leg
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 38mm pole diameter
Requires some minimal assembly to attach the preassembled legs to the preassembled table top using the fixings provided.
Seating: 4 x Oxford folding solid teak folding garden armchairs
Chairs are delivered fully assembled and ready to be used
Treatment and Aftercare
All teak items are delivered with a temporary post manufacture treatment this will begin to dissipate within a couple of weeks. If you wish to keep the brown colouration for longer and give the natural protective oils of teak a bit of a boost then we recommend treating your teak items within 1-2 weeks of its arrival. Teak will naturally turn a beautiful silver / grey patina if left untreated. Field & Hawken recommends a non-toxic breathable and long-lasting teak treatment which is available to order via the website.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.