1.4m Bucklebury Table & 4 Folding Dining Chairs
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 4 Seater Bucklebury Teak Garden Dining Set – Bucklebury 1.4m Round Gateleg Table with 4 Teak Folding Chairs is the perfect addition for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
Introducing the 4 Seater Bucklebury Teak Garden Dining Set – Bucklebury 1.4m Round Gateleg Table with 4 Teak Folding Chairs featuring a fantastic table for entertaining up to 8 people.
Comfortably able to seat 4 people but spacious for up to 8 people when required, the round 1.4m teak gate-leg folding table will ensure that you have a stunning table for entertaining for many years to come.
The central bar to the table ensures that the parasol hole is always available whether both or none of the sides of the table have been put in place as each operate independently.
We have paired this wonderful table with 4 beautifully crafted Oxford folding solid teak folding garden chairs, a beautifully crafted teak folding garden chair with fine sanded finish which means that quality is not compromised even at this great price. Perfect for use as part of a large set in a patio setting or even as part of a bistro set in a garden or balconies, the simple but elegant teak garden chair design enables the chair to fold flat for easy storage and use.
Key Features: Bucklebury – Round Solid Teak 1.4m Garden Table – Gate-leg Folding Table
Seating: 4 x Oxford folding solid teak folding garden chairs
– Fixed or Folding: Folding
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Gate-leg
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
Some minimal assembly required.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
• Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
• Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
• A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
• Standard pallet service is to ‘kerbside only’. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
• The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
• Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
• AM or PM delivery request
• Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
• 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.