Teak Garden Coffee Set – 3 Seater | 90cm Teak Coffee Table with Shelf and 3 Seater Balmoral Teak Garden Bench
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 3 Seater Malmesbury Teak Garden Coffee Table Set – Malmesbury Teak 90cm Rectangular Coffee Table with Shelf with a Teak 3 Seater Arundel Oval Back Bench is the perfect addition to your garden or patio area.
The 3 Seater Malmesbury Teak Garden Coffee Table Set – Malmesbury Teak 90cm Rectangular Coffee Table with Shelf with a Teak 3 Seater Arundel Oval Back Bench.
This version of the Malmesbury 90cm rectangular teak coffee table includes the additional shelf for extra storage, however the same rectangular teak coffee table design is also available without the shelf.
We have paired this wonderful table with the beautiful 1.5m Balmoral teak garden bench, featuring a wonderful curved top back with full length wide teak slats to create a stunning garden bench that will easily seat 3 people.
Featuring a carefully contoured seat to provide a comfortable seating position and straight flat arms, the considered design and smooth sanded finish of this bench creates a beautiful, longlasting teak outdoor bench and great value.
Key Features: Balmoral – 1.5m / 5ft Solid Teak Garden Bench
Key Features: Malmesbury – Rectangular 90cm Teak Table with Shelf – Teak Coffee Table
– Fixed or Folding: Fixed
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Standard fixed
– Parasol hole: No
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.