Teak Garden Dining Set – 2 Seater | Romsey 80cm Square Teak Table with 2 Teak Folding Chairs (Oxford)
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 2 Seater Romsey Teak Garden Dining Set includes the Romsey 80cm Square Fixed Table with 2 Teak Folding Chairs making this an great sized bistro or dining set for your outdoor space or commercial environment. Crafted from Indonesian quality certified teak for a great looking and long lasting teak dining set.
The set price displayed includes a discount so that the price paid for the set is less when compared with purchasing the table and seating items individually.
Introducing the 2 Seater Romsey Teak Garden Dining Set featuring the Romsey 80cm square teak fixed garden table with 2 Oxford teak folding chairs. The Romsey square teak 80cm garden table is a versatile outdoor dining table which can be used on it’s own to seat up to four people, or grouped together with others to create a larger dining table area to entertain larger groups. Constructed from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified and finished to a high quality smooth sanded finish this is a great size 2 seater outdoor dining set but can seat up to four if required.
The classic fixed leg design maximises leg room for those using the table and the crafted detail on the table top is a testament to the workmanship that went into creating the beautiful piece of furniture for those dining at the table to enjoy. The quality of construction means that this square teak 80cm garden table is suitable for domestic or commercial (pub / restaurant) use and can be left outdoors to weather to a natural silver/grey or treated to maintain the appearance from when it is first delivered.
We have paired this wonderful table with 2 Oxford folding solid teak folding garden chairs, a beautifully crafted teak folding garden chair with fine sanded finish which means that quality is not compromised even at this great price. Perfect for use as part of a large set in a patio setting or even as part of a bistro set in a garden or balconies, the simple but elegant teak garden chair design enables the chair to fold flat for easy storage and use.
Table: Romsey – Square Teak 80cm Garden Table – Fixed Teak Table
– Seats : 2 – 4 seater
– Fixed or Folding: Fixed
– Extending: No
– Leg Style: Standard Fixed
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
– Table top thickness: 30mm
Some minimal assembly required.
Chairs: Seating: 2 x Oxford folding solid teak folding garden chairs
Chairs arrive assembled and ready to use.
Treatment and Aftercare
All teak items are delivered with a temporary post manufacture treatment this will begin to dissipate within a couple of weeks. If you wish to keep the brown colouration for longer and give the natural protective oils of teak a bit of a boost then we recommend treating your teak items within 1-2 weeks of its arrival. Teak will naturally turn a beautiful silver / grey patina if left untreated. Field & Hawken recommends a non-toxic breathable and long-lasting teak treatment which is available to order via the website.
PalletForce – Delivery of Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our standard pallet delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery within 10 – 15 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that our courier partner will contact you once the order has left our warehouse to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– Standard pallet service is to -kerbside only-. The driver will unload the item(s) still on their pallet to a location easily accessible using a hand pallet truck.
It is the customers responsibility to remove the item(s) from the pallet and transport them to their required location at the property. If assistance is required with delivery, then please select the appropriate upgrade option at checkout.
– The pallet that is used for the delivery will be left for the customer to re-use or dispose of.
– Deliveries will be made on a large lorry, typically an 18 ton with curtain sides and tail lift, (which is about the same size as a normal bin lorry). Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
A pallet delivery service is available to customers in the following locations. There is an additional charge for delivery to these locations which will be shown and added at checkout. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for delivery to these locations:
– Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly
If you are looking for delivery to a European Country please contact our Customer Support team to discuss your requirements and how we may be able to help.
The following upgrade options are provided at checkout for this item to UK mainland delivery locations only.
– AM or PM delivery request
– Expedited delivery to a 3-5 working day service
– 1 person or 2-person delivery (including pallet removal). Delivery of item to a specific location at your property.
If you require any other assistance or have any other requirements, then please contact our customer service team.
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse. All further communications regarding your delivery will be via phone with our pallet courier partner.