Mortimer 60cm Round Folding Table with 2 Teak Banana Chairs
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 2 Seater Mortimer Teak Garden Bistro Set – Mortimer 60cm Round Folding Table with 2 Teak Banana Chairs is the perfect additional to your garden or patio area.
Introducing the 2 Seater Mortimer Teak Garden Bistro Set – Mortimer 60cm Round Folding Table with 2 Teak Banana Chairs. The Mortimer teak 60cm Bistro table is a wonderful 2 person dining table.
The round teak 60cm folding bistro table provides the ideal centrepiece for patio dining, balcony dining or even folding down and putting in the back of the car for a picnic.
Crafted using traditional joinery techniques from FLEGT certified sustainable teak and featuring a simple folding mechanism, this round teak 60cm folding bistro table is easy to use and beautifully designed.
We have paired this wonderful table with 2 beautifully crafted Bath teak banana chair, with its luxurious feel and weight to it due to the amount of teak used in the construction of this chair.
Mortimer – Round Teak 60cm/2ft Bistro Table – Folding Teak Table
Seating: 2 x Bath teak banana chair
Fixed or Folding: Folding
Leg Style: Cross leg folding
Parasol hole: No
– Table top thickness: 30mm
Garden Parasol and Base
– Suggested minimum for table: 1.8m Parasol or 2m Parasol with 15kg base.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.