1.8-2.4m Aviemore Table w/ 6 Malborough Armchairs & 6 Dining Chairs
Beautifully styled and wonderfully versatile, the 12 Seater Aviemore Teak Garden Dining Set – Aviemore Teak 1.8m-2.4m Oval Extending Table with 6 Marlborough Armchairs and 6 Teak Dining Chairs is the perfect addition for entertaining in your garden or patio area.
The 12 seater Aviemore Teak Garden Dining Set – Aviemore Teak 1.8m-2.4m Oval Extending Table with 6 Marlborough Armchairs and 6 Teak Dining Chairs is perfect if you entertain large groups of friends and/or family.
The extension leaf on the 1.8m oval teak garden table increases the table from an 8 seater teak table to a 2.4m oval teak garden table capable of seating up to 12 people.
Manufactured from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified, the oval 1.8m teak garden table is suitable for domestic or commercial (pub / restaurant) use.
We have paired this wonderful table with 6 beautifully crafted Marlborough teak garden armchair, a solid carver design chair providing an elegant but very sturdy outdoor or indoor seating option that will provide years of use and the design of this teak garden chair means that it can be stacked for easy storage and 6 equally stunning Marlborough solid teak garden chairs, an ideal indoor and outdoor teak garden chair made from sustainably sourced Indonesian plantation teak which is FLEGT certified.
Solid teak construction, spacious seat area and a wonderfully curved back delivers comfort and style whenever you use it, the Marlborough teak garden chair is a wonderful item of furniture.
Key Features: Aviemore – Oval Teak1.8m-2.4m / 8ft- 7.8ft Garden Table -Extending Teak Table
– Seats: 8 – 12 People
Seating: 6 x Marlborough teak garden armchair and 6 x Marlborough solid teak garden chairs
– Extending: Yes (double leaf)
– Leg Style: Standard fixed
– Parasol hole: Yes – up to 48mm pole diameter
Some minimal assembly required.
2 Person Delivery Service – Very Large and Heavy Items
This item is included within our 2-person delivery service to UK Mainland Destinations. This service is available to most UK mainland destination but is subject to final confirmation. This service provides our customers with the following:
– Delivery typically within 7-10 working days of order being received to UK Mainland (England, Wales & Scotland excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
– Delivery Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), Anytime between 9am to 6pm.
– A book-in service is provided as standard which means that Field & Hawken will contact you to arrange a convenient day for delivery directly with you. A delivery will not be attempted until a delivery has been booked with you.
– The item(s) will be taken to an accessible location of your choice on the ground floor, or garden.
– No pallet will be left with the customer.
– Deliveries will typically be made in a long wheelbase vehicle. Please ensure that any limitations or restrictions in parking or accessing your location with this size of vehicle are provided at time of order, or within 24 hours of an order being placed. For most items included in this service is recommended that there is a minimum of 76cm width of clear access for all doors and corridors to support a successful delivery.
– A delivery ETA window will be available on the day of the delivery and the delivery team will call approximately 1 hour prior to arrival of the delivery location.
Non-UK Mainland Deliveries
If a 2 person delivery service is required for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isles of Scilly then please contact our customer service team to see how we may be able to help.
2 person assisted delivery service is not available to European destinations at this time.
There are no upgrade options available for a 2-person delivery service
Field & Hawken will send you a despatch confirmation email when your order has left our warehouse and book in the delivery with you. On the day of delivery, you will receive a further email with the ETA window from Field & Hawken and a call 1 hour before arrival from the delivery team.